Questions? Email us at email@example.com.
Return Policy –
Please note our return policy is effective as of January 8, 2021.
- Returns are not being accepted at this time.
- All sales are final.
- If your item arrives defective please contact firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 days upon receipt of your package to receive a refund. Refunds will not be granted outside of the 2-day window.
Shipping Policy –
Please note our shipping policy is effective as of January 8, 2021.
- Orders cannot be changed, modified, or canceled after checkout has been completed.
- Non Expedited Shipping orders take 2-3 business days to be processed, and are typically received within 4-7 business days after being shipped.
- TORINAOMI is not responsible for lost or stolen products marked as delivered by the Post Office. If USPS confirms delivery to the correct address, we are unable to provide a replacement or refund for your order.
- It is the buyer’s responsibility to ensure the shipping address is entered correctly during the checkout process. TORINAOMI will not replace or refund lost orders correctly delivered to the provided shipping address.
If your order does not arrive on time or is lost in transit, we will open an investigation with the shipping carrier. This process can take up to two weeks for the investigation to be completed.
Once the investigation is complete, if your order is confirmed as lost in transit or delivered to a different address than the one provided at checkout, we will replace your items if they are still available. If we cannot replace them, then we will refund your order, as well as any shipping costs. If the shipping carrier confirms delivery to the correct address, we are unable to issue a refund.
TORINOAMI is not responsible for products marked as delivered by the Post Office. If your tracking information is marked as delivered, but you have not received your items, we recommend waiting another 24-48 hours for your items to be delivered, as USPS can often be delayed on their end. We also recommend checking with nearby neighbors, as occasionally the post office will deliver to a nearby address by mistake.
If you still have not received your order we recommend filing an inquiry here or contacting USPS directly at 1-800-275-8777. We are happy to help provide any necessary information needed during the inquiry process, however, if USPS confirms the correct delivery of your order, we are unable to provide a replacement or refund for your order.